Oral Motor Device
Babies love to mind their Ps & Qs with these fun and flexible Red Knobby letters that support the healthy development of biting and chewing skills.
These entertaining knobby textured surfaces offer just the right amount of sensory input to baby's teething experience.
- Unique chewy texture soothes baby's new gums
- Develops biting skills safely and naturally!
- Encourages graded jaw motion for feeding and speech skills
- Stem of Q encourages side chewing
- Leaves mouth open for breathing and sound play
- Wash with mild soap and water
The long arm of the P reaches back to the molar region, where true biting skills mature. Using Ps & Qs for teething leaves the mouth open for breathing and sound play! Ps & Qs are made in Maine USA and like all Chewy Tubes brand products, are free of latex, lead, BPA, PVC and phthalates. They are easily grasped by little fingers.
Each P and Q letter is approximately 7.62cm in diameter and 1.27cm thick.
Adult supervision required.
Product is extremely durable but should be replaced at first sign of wear.
Chewy Tubes are innovative oral motor devices designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practising biting and chewing skills.
Chewy Tubes offer a safe, non-toxic surface for developing biting and chewing skills. Chewy Tubes are latex-free and lead-free. In addition, they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
- Provides Sensory Stimulation (Autism, ADHD and Biting Aid)
- Chewy Tubes are Non-Toxic, Latex Free, Lead Free and are Non-Flavoured
- No PVC or Phthalates
- Intended for individual use, with adult supervision
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Oral Motor Device
- Made in USA
Chewy Tubes are an innovative oral motor device designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practising biting and chewing skills. Intended for individual use, Chewy Tubes are non-toxic, latex free and lead free. In addition they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
Chewy Tubes colours are all FDA compliant and CE marked