We are a Sensory toy company committed to providing products, equipment and activities that encourage development through the stimulation of senses. We also sell the latest Fidgets. Our work with schools all over England has increased a lot recently after us adding a new school invoicing part to our website.
Multi-Sensory World offers imaginative and fun inspiring ideas for all ages and abilities. Through having years of hands on experience with many types of special needs and also our own young man being Autistic and having ADHD as well as other difficulties and now our little one starting his ASD journey and having global development delay, we wanted to offer a service that supported parents, carers, schools and healthcare professionals by providing them with researched, quality products at affordable prices.
We are located on the Wirral in Merseyside and are actively involved in the local community providing sensory advice and give Sensory talks to families and professionals. Through our website (www.multi-sensoryworld.co.uk) we are able to extend this impact across the UK and further.
5 reasons why Sensory play is beneficial:
- Research shows that Sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain’s pathways, which lead to the child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks.
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
- Sensory play aids in developing and enhancing memory.
- Sensory play is great for calming an anxious or frustrated child.
- Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes (hot, cold, sticky, dry)
Please enjoy visiting our website and stimulating the Senses of those important to you.
Latest Fidget Toys get them here at www.multi-sensoryworld.co.uk
On behalf of the Multi-Sensory World team: Clare and Mario – Enjoy!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
We supply to- Schools, Hospitals, Occupational Therapists, Portage Workers, Physiotherapists, Speech & Language Therapists Private and NHS, Nurseries, Play Groups, Charities, Care Homes & Nursing Homes, Hospices, Day Centres, Families and Carers, Childminders.